Fifi du Vie is a home and paper goods studio based in Somerville, MA run by artist and designer Izabella Dennis. We started out making screen printed posters and have since expanded to include greeting cards, tote bags, clocks and other curiosities. We are inspired by love and adventure and try to translate these themes into simple, modern products.
A few things about Fifi du Vie:
- We were
founded in a tiny bedroom in New York City in 2010.
- All of those clever phrases, such as "Oh Darling, Let's Be Adventurers", come from our brains! No cheesy, recycled quotes here.
- We are wannabe minimalists, but love our stuff.
- Our prints use non-toxic inks and are signed on the back.
- We love Texas.
- Izabella is studying woodworking in Boston and will be adding furniture to the shop any day now.
- We started out making ... jewelry.
- We love to chat with our customers! Send us a note at email@example.com.
- There is a hidden coupon code somewhere on the website.
Simple products, made by hand, to make you happy.
Check out our blog here: www.thedarlingadventurer.com